Travel Forms and Documents

Complete this before each trip.

Complete the form here:

The Office of Risk Services within the Financial Management Department at the UC Office of the President has arranged for employees traveling on official University business to be covered for a wide variety of accidents and incidents while away from the campus or primary workplace. Upon completion of the short Traveler Insurance form, employees will be provided with information to use in an emergency while traveling on UC business both domestically and abroad. Registration is required for business trips out of state and to foreign countries.