Talks on ADC calibration
- Levy, B. C.,"A beamforming method for
blind calibration of time-interleaved A/D converters,"
presented at the Kailath Colloquium, Stanford University,
June 10, 2005 and at the UC Davis Applied Mathematics graduate seminar,
Sept 30, 2005.
- Huang, S., Levy, B. C.,"Cramer-Rao lower bound
for blind timing offset estimation of a two-channel time-interleaved
A/D converter," presented at the 40th Asilomar Conference
on Signals, Circuits and Computer (ACSSC '06), Pacific Grove, CA,
October 31, 2006.
- Satarzadeh, P., Levy, B.C., Hurst, P.J.,"Bandwidth mismatch correction for a
two-channel time-interleaved A/D converter," presented at the
2007 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS '07),
New Orleans, LA, May 29, 2007.
Talk on bandpass sampling
- Levy, B. C.,"Interleaved direct bandpass sampling for
software defined radio/radar receivers," presented on Feb. 24, 2016 to
the Santa Clara Valley Chapter of the IEEE Information Theory Society.
Talk on robust detection
- Levy, B. C.,"Old and new results in robust
hypothesis testing", presented at the UC Davis Graduate Group
in Applied Mathematics (GGAM) Mini-Conference, January 12, 2008.
Talk on adaptive gain and time-delay estimation
- Levy, B. C.,"An unbiased explicit adaptive gain
and time-delay estimation algorithm", presented at the 43rd Asilomar
Conference on Signals, Circuits and Computers (ACSSC '09), Pacific Grove,
CA, November 3, 2009.